11 Reasons Why a Business Partner Could Be An Exit Option
Under a Business Owner Transition an entrepreneurial person will be attracted by the equity component, not salary and is will have come from a higher-paying senior role. This will generally be in a much larger business. You will get someone who :
- Works like an owner, not an employee.
- Can inject some capital for business growth.
- Has been exposed to transferable processes and training in the business world that can be introduced into your business.
- Will be more experienced and have a higher skill-set than an employee.
- Won’t just leave if they get offered a higher salary elsewhere.
- Gives you the confidence to take a break from the business and have a lifestyle.
- Will allow you to work on the parts of the business you enjoy and are good at.
- Can form part of your succession plan.
- Will bring skills and fresh thinking to grow your business.
- Will know how to harness technology to grow your business.
- Can increase your wealth as you keep getting dividends as well as capital payments from any further tranches of equity.